Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, ensuring that we can keep our patients and team safe. We are following the most current guidelines made by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners, American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We would like you to become familiar with the changes we have made to our office protocols.
- Prior to your appointment we will be taking your temperature and asking you to complete a COVID-19 Advisory and Screening Form with questions about your overall health and potential for exposure to the virus.
- Please NOTIFY our office right away should you feel unwell at any time in the 14 days prior to your appointment, we will happily reschedule your appointment to a later date
- Please wear a mask or other face covering while inside the office, unless asked to remove it for your dental care by a NDS team member. You are not long required to wear a face covering in the common areas of the Girling building but we ask you to for your time in our healthcare suite.
- Waiting Room: Our reception is available for limited use.
- When you enter the office, please use our hand sanitizer and let us know you are here.
- Feel free to remain standing or take a seat in one of our “distanced” chairs.
- For your safety we will be cleaning the chairs after each use.
- One Companion may now accompany you to your appointment. This person will need to complete the COVID Questionnaire , have their temperature taken, and will be asked to wear
- Consider bringing a light jacket to your appointment.
- We will be keeping the office cooler than normal for our team’s comfort and are not able to offer our comfortable blankets at this time.
- Hand Sanitize – Please use the provided hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- When you enter the practice, you will be screened for an elevated temperature. Our team will be doing the same for your safety, in addition to other monitoring and the use of proper PPE.
- Medical grade HEPA filtration is being use in each of the dental care rooms and in the common area of our suite.
Our PPE/Supply Supplement Fee has been reduced to $10. Rest assured we are continuing with the same protocols and utilizing all of the same supplies and equipment but want to show our thanks to our patients for your commitment to our practice. We hope that as costs begin to normalize, that we will be able to completely remove this additional cost soon.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our safety protocols and the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our patients and our team. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to see you at your next visit!
Your Northland Dental Team