Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, ensuring that we can keep our patients and team safe. We are following the most current guidelines made by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners, American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We would like you to become familiar with the changes we have made to our office protocols.
- Please NOTIFY our office right away should you feel unwell, test positive for Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone who tested positive or has Covid-like symptoms, in the 10 days prior to your appointment. We will happily reschedule your appointment to a later date
- While masks are no longer required, please feel free to wear one or just ask and we will provide one for you to wear while at the office.
- Waiting Room:Â Our reception is available for limited use.
- When you enter the office, please use our hand sanitizer and let us know you are here.
- Feel free to remain standing or take a seat in one of our â€œdistancedâ€ chairs.
- One companion may accompany you to your appointment.
- Consider bringing a light jacket to your appointment.
- We will be keeping the office cooler than normal for our teamâ€™s comfort.
- Hand Sanitize â€“ Please use the provided hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- Your dental care team will be wearing the mask appropriate for the level of care they are providing. They will also be wearing the recommended additional PPE including a face shield when providing your dental care.
- Medical grade HEPA filtration is being use in each of the dental care rooms and in the common area of our suite.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our safety protocols and the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our patients and our team. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!
Your Northland Dental Team