Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, ensuring that we can keep our patients and team safe. We are following the most current guidelines made by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners, American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We would like you to become familiar with the changes we have made to our office protocols.
- Our office will be in contact to ask some COVID-19 screening health questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment.
- Please NOTIFY our office right away should you feel unwell at any time, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Waiting Room: Your car will be your waiting room.
- When you arrive, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR and call the office (512) 388-2220. We will check you in, and welcome you to come up when we are ready.
- Please wear a mask or other face covering.
- We ask that you put on the mask when you get out of your car, and continue to wear it at all times we are not directly caring for your beautiful smile.
- Consider bringing a light jacket to your appointment.
- We will be keeping the office cooler than normal for our team’s comfort and are not able to offer our comfortable blankets at this time.
- Hand Sanitize – Please use the provided hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- You will also find hand sanitizer in multiple places in the office for you to use as needed.
- When you enter the practice, you will be screened for an elevated temperature. Our team will be doing the same for your safety, in addition to other monitoring and the use of proper PPE.
- Please come to your appointment on your own, or ask your family member or friend to stay in the car or wait outside.
- For everyone’s safety Northland Dental will no longer offer magazines and other items that are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back all our patients, neighbors and friends.
Your Northland Dental Team